Thursday, July 2, 2020

No planning needed





Thursday July 2, 2020

What did I say, its gonna get worse when it comes to the mainstream media and governments. I'm not one to watch the news or pick up a newspaper, but once in a while, I will indulge. Yesterday I happen to notice that the Governor of our state is going to enforce the coronavirus policies, that he and his admin have approved.
I also happen to brief myself with the doctor who is saying that there the U.S cases for corona are or will be doubling. 
Yadda, yadda, yadda. But on a more serious note, I just lost a relative(I'm writing another article for him) to the supposedly sars-covid-2 virus. More on that later, but I lost a friend in Wisconsin. His death was weird and sudden. He was in the hospital or hospice with a few diabetes complications and the next thing I know is he is dead - WHAT?
Ok. Im a pretty intuitive Indian and shit is not making sense and tell me I'm stupid, crazy and uneducated but PEOPLE ARE DYING AND DYING BEFORE THEY SHOULD>
I mean, my uncle, he was a strong dude. He believed in our traditional ways and the hospital basically did what they wanted with his treatment. They induced him with artificial coma procedures and gave him a ventilator to kill him faster. Anyway, this other friend's death does not smell right and I reached out to one of the family members to ask what really happened. Oh, mind you, I just heard of an old client of mine overdosing on Phentynal. Okay, for me that's 3 deaths in less than a week, how about you?







No comments: